Tuesday 11 February 2014

A Walk and Other Things

Hey all! So today I went on a walk and took a few pictures (it's mostly just countryside- nothing fancy) and I thought I'd post them here.

#1. 


Told ya, it was just countryside.

#2.


And more countryside.


#3. 


What's this? oh.. more countryside.


#4.


And.. more countryside.. wait no. Why are my shoes on here?


#5. 


All the green.


#6.


Wait is that sun? IT IS... HOLY MACARONI.


Hope you liked the pictures. It took me forever to take them. (It didn't really.) If you haven't already make sure to go check out our latest video where we created the Harry Potter Alphabet Tag
The video is below:


Comment, like and Subscribe if you haven't already (the button is over there somewhere >) :D
Talk to you later.
Katie x


2 comments: