Sunday 2 February 2014

TFIOS Reaction

Hey all! So as most of you will probably know The Fault In Our Stars Trailer came out the other day and wow what a reaction. Here is the trailer in case for some reason you haven't seen it yet..



So my opinions? You want them? really? you sure? I'm just kidding. Firstly I liked the trailer I really did! but I feel like something might be missing from the film- which I can't judge without seeing the whole film, I know. I liked Shailene as Hazel because I felt like she fitted the image I had of her when I read the book a year or so ago. (I need to re-read it soon!). However, for some reason I felt like Ansel as Gus just didn't hit the mark for me. I don't know why either.



Apart from all this though, it still looks like a film anyone (even those who didn't read the book) could like. It looks like a cute, funny film and hopefully it will be one to remember.


That's all from me for now! Talk to you all later.
Katie x

No comments:

Post a Comment