Tuesday 20 May 2014

I'm Back

Hey guys Louisa here,

So I am back to the internet land after not being active at all due to finishing my last year of uni, even before that I wasn't really involved much- I put minimal effort into my videos and I haven't made a blog post in I don't know how long.

But I'm back now, and hoping to produce more and better stuffs whilst I have the time over summer. If you haven't checked it out already here is the newest video I made which is basically a giant rambley word vomit about various stuffs (Totally selling that aren't I?)



I didn't mention anything about this blog in that video but I think I'm going to post full reviews of all the books I read on here. I may post random other things if something occurs to me but it'll mostly be a book blog to go along with my channel. So it's worth subscribing to the blog and the YouTube channel as there will be stuff on both. You can do that with the links on the right. (Shameless self promotion, no post would be complete without it :p) 

That's all for now,
~Louisa. 

No comments:

Post a Comment