Thursday 19 December 2013

BookTube


Hey all!

IT'S 6 DAYS TILL CHRISTMAS THIS IS SO EXCITING :D

I just wanted to do a blog post about the BookTube community, which I'm sure many of you will agree with. I personally think the BookTube community is so much friendlier than the "normal YouTube community" (call it what you will). This is because of a few reasons.

Firstly, I feel like everyone is more likely to take a look at your blog/channel and comment on it. They seem to be more willing to make friends. Secondly, it seems to me that this community interacts more with each other than any other community on YouTube itself (this is only my opinion, so please correct me if you think I'm wrong!).

We have nearly 90 subs on YouTube, which is exciting in itself but what I love most about our channel is that the people who watch our videos like to interact with us. I do love the feeling of community :)

So... what do you guys think about this? do you think BookTube is friendlier? or do you disagree with me?
let me know in the comments below!

P.S. Please watch our latest video or Subscribe if you haven't already. Links below:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=htkr2IRkjz8
http://www.youtube.com/user/ANovelAdventure

Talk to you guys soon x
~Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment